Extension Service Auditorium
renter agreement and guidelines.
Looking for a place to hold your special event or corporate meeting?
Conveniently located near Hwy 441/301, the Extension Service's auditorium is available for public rentals weekdays and weekends. The auditorium has elegantly tiled flooring, wet bar areas, a large catering kitchen, foyer area and sound-reduction walls.
The entire hall can seat up to 500 without tables, 400 with tables. For smaller events, a sound-proof room divider splits the main hall into a North and South Hall. The North Hall seats approximately 230 with tables. The South Hall seats approximately 160 with tables. Both North and South Halls have a wet bar area. Rental cost includes 5 tables and 40 chairs, a catering kitchen, and large indoor foyer area. Click here to see additional photo.
Entire Hall Rental Fee: (seat up to 500 without tables, 400 with tables)
North Hall Rental Fee: (seats approximately 230 with tables)
South Hall Rental Fee: (seats approximately 160 with tables)
RENTER AGREEMENT AND GUIDELINES:
* Absolutely no thumb tacks, nails, tape, adhesives, marking on walls or sound boards. Use
* Nothing will be suspended from the ceiling without prior approval.
* No double-sided tape is permitted to be used anywhere within the building.
* No continuous burning candles or flammable materials, such as hay bales, can be used as
* Marion County assumes no responsibility for damage or loss of personal property.
* Littering will result in forfeiture of security deposit.
* Placement of furniture for an activity restricting the direct access to any emergency exit will
* All personal equipment and effects must be removed from the building at the end of the
* The air conditioning system will be set by the Marion County Facilities Management
* All functions will end at 12:00 a.m.; on New Year’s Eve, the facility may extend the time to
* Auditorium interior furniture will not be used outside of the building.
* Automobiles and vehicles are to be parked in designated areas only. Driving or parking
* Stickers of any kind will not be allowed to be placed on tables, chairs, or any
* Animals are prohibited in the Auditorium unless they are guide dogs for the disabled.
* The possession or use of any weapons or firearms within the building shall be prohibited
* Fireworks are not permitted within the building or upon the grounds.
* Any violation of established rules and regulations may subject the violator to immediate
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing 30 business days prior to event. If the reservation is not canceled 30 business days prior to the date of the reservation, the deposit will be forfeited. Failure to provide the Certificate of Insurance will result in the automatic cancellation of your event and forfeiture of your deposit.
PAYMENT AND SECURITY DEPOSIT:
1. After conclusion of the event, the building will be inspected. The deposit will be returned to the user within
two weeks after approved cancellation, or event date, provided the building is left in the condition it was found.
USER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. The building must be cleaned and left in the same condition as it was prior to the event. Restrooms and dressing rooms must be cleaned and trash emptied into a garbage dumpster. All floors must be swept and spot mopped, if necessary. All garbage must be deposited in the dumpster at the rear of the building.
2. All event set- up of tables will be the responsibility of the user.
3. Chair Use:
4. Kitchen Use:
5. Smoking is prohibited in the building including restrooms and within 50 feet of the outside of
6. In the event keys to the building are checked out by the user, they must be returned the
7. Any damage to the facility must be reported to the main office.
8. Alcoholic Beverages are prohibited.
9. Soft drinks sold on the premises must be Coca-Cola products.
10. “Special Conditions” to be customized for each event.
1. Insurance Required – Special Events General Liability Insurance policy with minimum limits of $1,000,000.
2. Confirmation/Insurance - After receiving your contract, you must provide a certificate of insurance ten business days prior to your event. Your Certificate must show evidence of a “Special Events General Liability Insurance” policy with minimum limits of $1,000,000 (both bodily injury and property damage). In addition, the Board of County Commissioners must be shown as “additional insured” and “certificate holder” on the certificate of insurance.
3. Failure to provide the certificate of insurance will result in the automatic cancellation of your event. See cancellation policy.